February 4, 2007

The Cold Does things to your Brain here.

Yesterday we hung out with Sheridan and Amrah. Sheridan and I got haircuts (I was a little nervous) but with Amrah as our translator things went well and I got a wash and cut for less than 5 dollars! We ate an early dinner at a chinese restaurant and then headed to our house for beers and whatnot. We finally got a receiver yesterday at the black market and now can play music at an audible level and even play DVDs on the computer and still hear what they're saying if we're chewing popcorn. So Sheridan and I decided our little party should have a theme. We wanted to do 80's night. then thought maybe Gangster night. Looking through our tiny wardrobe selections, we thought maybe it would best to go with colorblind homeless person from the 80s night. So, we made ourselves up in goofy outfits, put on intolerable amounts of blue eyeshadow and super thick lipstick and then confounded our husbands with never before seen dance moves to great hits like "Baby got back" "Safety Dance" and etc. Here's a photo of Sheridan and I, kicking it old school style in our not so 80's outfits.

Here I am impressing clayt with my robot dance.

We introduced Amrah to a great example of american cinematography "Jackass 2." He was disgusted, laughed alot and then asked us to make him a copy. We also taught him how to play P and A. In this photo, Sheridan perhaps has just been assigned the role of "A."

As usual, I got to be president and then we quit. :) When the beer ran out around midnight, we went to a bar "Fashion Bar," and met up with one of Amrah's friends, Saina. At quarter after 2 (after long discussion and debates about the history of Mongolia and Chenngis Khan) we decided to go dancing, but everywhere was closing up. Go home? Not when its still so early! We ended up going to a Kareoke place, singing and tamborine banging for 2 hours. You can ask Clayt how it feels to drink 2 shots of Vodka at 4 a.m. You might also want to ask him about the joy he feels when adlibbing expletives into the lyrics of "Wanted: Dead or Alive." :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say that I've been reading your updates and I f*#*@$! miss you guys!! (Napolean is snoozing next to me as I type).