July 2, 2007

Back from Thailand!


Just a quick post to let you all know we arrived back in Mongolia late last night after an amazing 2 weeks in Thailand. We travelled by plane, train, bus, subway, taxi, ferry and tuk-tuk and were able to visit 5 great locations. We got to hang out with Paul and Tia, visited ancient temple ruins, went snorkeling, got lots of bug bites, ate delicious food, made new friends and even got tans! We'll post photos sometime this week after settling in - we returned to our apartment last night to no running water (which means no showers and no flushing toilet) and it hasn't turned back on yet... ah, its good to be home... (?)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HI
How was your trip in Thailand?
Did you like it?
I'm not sure you got my eamil which I sent it to you b4 you go to thailand.
I'm so sorry about I was not there.
If I be there I can bring all of you to Phuket. It has a such beautiful beach and ocean. Also, see another side of BKK.

Hope you will be great and take care
Hope to see you sooooooooooooooon!!!!!!