December 21, 2007

I get no respect

CM - So, I have wonderful students. See below the report some of my students turned in about a music survey they did of teachers. Don't laugh. It is not funny.

Grade8 - REPORT
Made by Heechan, Hosoo, Batzorig
WARNING:  This report is hardly made by grade 8.  You are not allowed to copy it for your own profit.

From now on, here’s our report that we interviewed from many people.[Thank you for your help principle Ally(x) ,Ali(o)]

We interview about what types of music does the different teachers likes. We worked really hard. You sure you don’t sneer at us. Even though there is lot of mistakes in our report.

Let’s talk about our main issue now.

Interesting thing was that Clayton teacher and Jessica teacher answered exactly same when I asked ‘Which kind of music do you like?’ Both of them answered ‘All types! It was quiet interesting. I sure that they have same hobbies also. Our ugly Clayton teacher said he’s favorite singer is ‘Rage against the machine’ what a long name. Actually I don’t know who ! the heck they are.

Jessica teacher said her favorite singer is ‘Javhlan, Christina Aguilera. They have different idol! Kkkk that’s interesting.

Now it is time to talk about interview with Principle Ali. He likes classical music for a best. And he’s favorite singer was ‘javhlan’ I also know him because I could hear he’s song everywhere in Mongolia. He’s song is quiet famous, right?

Next is our ICT teacher. He’s favorite type of music was POP and folk. Actually I don’t know what is folk music. Ugly Clayton teacher, do you know much thing about them? He’s favorite singer was POP singer.
He didn’t tell us exact name.

And our last is Music teacher. Her favorite type of music was Jazz. Even though I don’t know what is Jazz I like it. Its name has dignity. And her favorite singer is Dian. I don’t know even that is man or woman.

Well! These things were about different types of muse that different teachers like.
Our report ends here! Bye!
1.December1,2007 Fin…


So, if you don't know who Javhlan is, check out his video below. He is THE MAN here in Mongolia. Jessica and I saw him live, and Jessica almost cried. I threw my panties onstage.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Many hellos Ugly Clayton Teacher! Husband and I no get Mongolian muse. We no understand throw panties on stage. You think this funny? This thing make you laugh?

Ugly Clayton Sister, Jamie